Thursday, July 10, 2008

Judging from Vid Views - Who draws the most Interest?

Good Morning fellow BB Heads.  As I prepare to head out for another day of work, I thought I would take a look at the number of views the houseguest interviews are drawing.  I figured if there was any kind of trend or movement towards one or two people, it could give an indication of where the houseguests intial popularity lies.  It looks like there are 4 with higher numbers than the others.  Lets take a look, for what it's worth.

Note:  Some interviews were in two parts.  In those cases, I'm noting the total of the highest viewed portion.

Angie   -   2038
Jerry     -  1495
Renny   -  1389
Keesha -  1248
Brian     -  1223
April     -  1033
Memphis - 959
Jessie   -     935
Michelle  -  923
Libra     -   894
Dan       -  774
Stephen   -  748
Ollie      -  670

The lower viewed ones are slowly closing the gap....Maybe some are still catching up!   Looks like Angie, Jerry, Renny, Keesa, Brian & April are getting the most attention.

Who do you have an initial liking for?

Come take a look and comment.     I hope you all have a great day....I'll see you soon.

Quirkydude

PLEASE CLICK THE TINY WORD "COMMENT" TO LEAVE A COMMENT


Digg!
Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

After reading all the interviews yesterday, my least favorite is Renny. I do like Libra and Jerry the best. Good luck to all !!

Anonymous said...

I think Angie is the highest viewed only because she was the first to be posted. : P My favourites would most likely be Steven & Libra. Only because they are different than the others. Even though Ollie is coloured too, but yah. : P Also, April and Renny seem interesting too. Hopefully they act like they did in their interviews and stuff, cause they are fun to watch. I think Angie has the most potential to win because she is like an alpha female, and just seems like the type of person that would do anything to win. She is like a mix of Jun (season 4 winner?) and Janelle (3rd on season 6 and 7:all stars). Just my 2 cents anyway. : P

Anonymous said...

Wow I am soooooo Happy you have this site!! I can get all the good stuff in one spot. I had forgotten how great some of the past seasons were. I clicked on the archives and was lmao. Take care and I'll be back here and also be checking you on Youube. Thanks for all the hard work. You are the best!! Pixiemom2002