Thursday, February 23, 2012

Big Brother - Gearing up for Season 14

Hello fellow Big Brother viewers. We're just under 4 months away from the 14th season of Big Brother USA. Casting will start sometime in early March. There will be an online application site this year, which I suspect will increase the number of people applying. Look for more details on that as they're available.

I have been given the honor of being invited to visit Real Networks in Seattle on March 8. I'll have the opportunity to see behind the scenes at the great organization who brings us the 24 hour live feeds and will also be a part of a Reality Roundtable, which will be viewed on SuperPass. I'm not sure of the details yet, but I will be sure to pass along all the viewing information as soon as I know the plans.

I'll be joined by fellow fans, PepsiRich, Michelle from the Bronx, and Connie from Tahoe. I look forward to catching up with old friends and meeting a few new ones. I'll share thoughts and pics during my visit.

In the meantime, there is never a bad time to catch up on past episodes of Big Brother. You can find all seasons here on this site. Enjoy! Talk Soon!!