Friday, July 04, 2008

Not since Fleetwood Mac ruled the roost have I heard the word "rumors" uttered more regularly.  It seems that all we have to do it put something out there and everybody grabs onto it.  I will confess that I did pass along a former houseguests message which led many to believe that the houseguests identities would be revealed to us this past week....but that was just being a messenger...we know where that started.

Now we have been given a list of details about what is "rumored" to be the cast of BB10.  Who know what to make of it?  I am inclined to just wait it out and see who it is CBS is offering up for sacrifice this Summer.

I do hear through the grapevine that a few of the houseguests this year will open their big mouths and say things they shouldn't say.  Now that is a rumor I believe.!


PLEASE CLICK THE TINY WORD "COMMENT" TO LEAVE A COMMENT


Digg!
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: